Toronto, CA Visit - June 2003
Images from Niagara and Toronto
- Rainbow Falls, Niagara - Rainbow
falls is the part of Niagara falls that is in the US.
- Horseshoe Falls, Niagara - Horseshoe
falls is in Canada
- Maid of the Mist boat into Horshoefalls,
Niagara- We took this trip, raincoat and all.
- Over the falls - Ready to go over?
- Hotel View - This was the view from
our hotel room in early morning sun.
- Skydome People - Toronto didn't
give the builders as much money as promised. This was to get even with them.
- Helicopter - From 145 stories up in
the CN Tower
- CN Tower East - From CN Tower looking
- CN Tower at Union Station
- From CN Tower down at Toronto Union station
- Nancy and Mountie - No, Nancy, you cannot
take him home.
- Steam Whistle brewery - Old CN roundhouse
preserved and turned into brewery
- Amtrak 128 - Amtrak 128 least train
west out of Union Station
- GO 526 - Toronto's local commuter are called
GO Trains. East into Union Station
- GO 551 - After morning rush hour the trains
wait for the afternoon. Note they are plugged up to AC to keep cars cool.
- VIA 6426 - VIA 6426 leads train into
Union Station. VIA is Canada's equivalent to Amtrak.
- VIA crossover - Missed the train
as it went by but thought the shot of train coming out of the track crossover
- CN 2511 - CN has a small yard just east
of Union Station and locals run a couple times a day. Just one car on this